- My child pushes me to the breaking point.
- My partner and I disagree on how to discipline and handle tough situations.
- I’m sick of my child’s demanding attitude when things don’t go their way.
- I feel like a terrible parent because my child says hurtful things like, “I hate you” and “I want to run away.”
- Secretly, I feel my child is the one in control.
- If I knew what to do I would do it!
- Sometimes, I don’t like my child
Your challenging child doesn’t respond to normal time-outs or discipline and you just need a process that actually works! You don’t have the time, energy or patience to read any more books or to try to piece together a parenting plan. If you did, you wouldn’t be here! Plus, you’ve tried what the gurus have said and what the therapists are telling you to do . . . but you know in your gut it just isn’t right for you or your child!
The Mad2Glad BlueprintTM is the most in-depth online parent training that is proven to bring more Peace and Enjoyment into families. You will receive step-by-step guidance through the 8 Pillars of Parenting necessary to handle everyday situations with intense children. You will discover exactly what’s going on in your child’s brain that causes them to lose control, and practical strategies to help them calm down and get connected again. I call this “putting out the fire.”
Are you at your wits end?
Nothing you have tried has worked for your family?
Listen to how Mary Beth transformed from feeling like a “horrible parent” to having “wins and little victories.”
If you beat yourself up about your parenting and all the things that aren’t working, join me to learn simple, practical strategies that help your entire family feel calmer and more connected so you enjoy spending time together. With roots in neuroscience, mindfulness and child development this program is effective for parents of all intense kids, including those with Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, Autism, RAD, ODD and more!
How the Mad2Glad BlueprintTM works:
- Get immediate, and “forever,” access to all eight training videos to learn the 8 Pillars of Parenting, along with specific scripts and action steps to implement the process at home.
- Follow the step by step instructions for your assignments, referring to your 71-page workbook with “At a Glance” documents to post on your fridge so you rapidly gain control, clarity and confidence.
- Get extra support from the private Mad2Glad Parents Facebook community where parents experiencing the exact same things as you, seasoned M2G parents, and Certified Mad2Glad Parent Coaches offer encouragement and new ideas.
Here’s why Mad2Glad Blueprint™ was created
Here’s what you get with the Mad2Glad BlueprintTM:
- Pillar 1: Calm the Fire
- Pillar 2: Avoid Hidden Landmines
- Pillar 3: Happy Chemicals
- Pillar 4: Red Light Parenting
- Pillar 5: Mad2Glad Discipline Protocol
- Pillar 6: Emotional Communication
- Pillar 7: Optimize Daily Routines
- Pillar 8: Siblings and Skills
A 71-page Parent Workbook, including:
- Detailed notes on every concept
- Self-reflection activities
- Specific action steps to transform your family dynamics
A 46-page BONUS Workbook, including:
- The Intense Brain Child (free report)
- “At a Glance” documents to post on your refrigerator as reminders
- Yoga Calm poses to calm intensity
- Self-care ideas
- And MORE!
60-Day “Easy Upgrade” Option:
- Start with the Mad2Glad Blueprint with the security of knowing you can upgrade into private Mad2Glad coaching if needed.
What parents have to say about The Mad2Glad BlueprintTM:
- I understand my child and how to calm him more easily and in less time
- These tools help me parent in a way that is not damaging
- We have less yelling (and less guilt)!
- I enjoy being with my child more
- Finally! My husband and I are on the same page
- I feel like the best version of myself because now I know how to manage my own reactions
- I now know how to build my child’s self-esteem and draw out his full potential.
- My child’s meltdowns decreased from 1 hour to 2 minutes.
“Since Mad2Glad Blueprint, we have all experienced more happiness and confidence. We now feel like we are better parents and more in tune with the emotional needs of our children. We are excited to watch our children and ourselves grow in a brighter and more positive light.”
~ Anka + Ryan S.
“The Mad2Glad Blueprint helped my husband and I get on the same page with how to handle the kids in many situations. He does a better job controlling his temper and I don’t have to spend evenings feeling angry about that anymore.”
“I have learned to stay more calm and enjoy my boys’ energy more. I also understand how their brains operate and triggers to avoid more outbursts.”
Parent coaching gives you:
- Relief from guilt and frustration
- Greater confidence
- Less stress
- More peace at home