Workshop Season is here! If you want positive parenting strategies to reconnect with your child and restore your relationship to a more harmonious level we’ve got you covered.
Starting next Thursday, September 22 there will be three opportunities to learn strategies to anchor yourself into the new school year and reconnect with your child.
In a short, 12-day period, you can choose one of these live, open-to-public events that are sponsored by venues we know and trust:
- Thursday, September 22 (6:30-8:30pm), sponsored by the Minnesota Association For Children’s Mental Health in Minneapolis: Mindful Parenting Strategies with co-presenter Kathy Flaminio, National Director of Yoga Calm Health. Register here.
- Sunday, October 2 (1:00-5:00pm), hosted by St Timothy Lutheran Church in St Paul: Mother-Daughter *Power of Me* Yoga Retreat with co-presenter Katie Thune, M.A. Ed., RYT. Register here.
- Monday, October 3 (6:45-8:15pm), sponsored by Minnehaha Academy: 8 Pillars of Parenting for Peace at Home. Register here.
All 3 workshops have been reconstructed over the summer, based on attendee feedback, and I am SO EXCITED to invite you to experience one or more – they’re all really fantastic!
If this is your first time attending a Mad2Glad workshop, you’ll be thrilled to discover the proven system for more peace and enjoyment.
If you are a repeat attender (we love your type!), you will enjoy the new conscious parenting principles that have been woven into the message.
Register at one of the links above soon because…
- a) a couple venues have a maximum
- b) our public events are more spaced out (the Mad2Glad Professional Certification program is a worthy use of time and energy though, too 🙂
SEE you soon!
Our website is updated monthly with upcoming workshops and trainings. You can stay informed (or “social media stalk”) us here.