If you have a child with special needs due to Mental Health, Fetal Alcohol, or Giftedness we have new information for you.
Traditional parenting, educational supports, and therapy settings tend to make you feel like you’re plodding along a path that has no end in sight.
Fortunately, the cutting-edge research of neuroscience has illuminated a new path…one that acknowledges the brain as the root of disordered behavior.
We’ve got another batch of positive parenting workshops, with specific strategies to reconnect with your child and restore your family’s harmony!
In a short 12-day period you can choose one of these live, open-to-public events that are sponsored by venues we know and trust beginning November 1:
- Monday, November 1 (6:30-8:30pm), sponsored by Prairie Care in St Louis Park: Electronic Addiction: How To Break Free From Battles Over Screens with Barb Andrus, M2G Parent Coach. Info here.
- Thursday, November 10 & 11 (2-day event), hosted by MN Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome in Brooklyn Park: 8 Peaceful Parenting Strategies to Reduce Rage (breakout session with moi!) Register here.
- Saturday, November 12 (all day), sponsored by MN Council for the Gifted & Talented: Top 3 Pillars of Parenting for Peace at Home with Suz Roemer Feely, M2G Parent Coach. Register here.
All 3 workshops have something new – exciting new speakers who are Certified Mad2Glad Parent Coaches, the topic of screen usage, and more mindfulness tips!
If this is your first time attending a Mad2Glad workshop, you’ll be thrilled to discover Pillars of Parenting that are proven to bring peace and enjoyment to families with intense children.
If you are a repeat attender (we love your type!), you will enjoy the new conscious parenting principles that have been woven into the message.
Register at one of the links above soon because…
- a) a couple venues have a maximum
- b) our public events are more spaced out to allow creative time to enhance the Mad2Glad Professional Certification program (registration coming in a month or two).
Hope to SEE you soon!